Chummie is #1Chummie is our Best Bedwetting Alarm. Chummie alarms stop bedwetting in children and are also effective in stopping incontinence in adults. Chummie’s patented synchronized alarm technology is designed to wake up deep sleepers.
Chummie Bedwetting Alarm is the best bedwetting alarm and is powered with proprietary revolutionary One Drop Detection technology treatment; to quickly detect the very first drop of urine.Learn More
Saves You Money
Chummie Bedwetting Alarms will save you money. No more doctor visits, no prescription medication, no diapers and no more soiled laundry and urine smell. This means more money in your pocket and a better night’s sleep too!
Don’t forget, Chummie has absolutely no side effects!
With its innovative Intelliflex sensor and revolutionary One Drop Detection technology, Chummie’s provides synchronized light-sound-vibration for maximum treatment effectiveness.
Chummie Bedwetting Alarm is a non-invasive medical device registered with the US FDA, and is CE certified safe and ISO 9001 compliant.
All our bedwetting alarms are designed to ensure safety for your child. Chummie is non-toxic and can be safely used even by a four year old.
The Chummie Bedwetting Alarm is FSA eligible and qualifies for enuresis alarm insurance coverage.
The Chummie (Enuresis Treatment System) is a safe and effective bedwetting alarm and complete treatment system that works.
Embodying social consciousness, our constant effort at making a difference is at the core of our “Chummie Developing Country Initiative.”
Follow our Twitter
- @HuffingtonPost posted #bedwetting - Try Not to Cry When Your Child’s Not Dry - Finding Solutions to Bedwetting - https://t.co/knXEkv6fFH 2 months ago
- Your Chummie Newsletter is here! - https://t.co/uUGEB6FHkP 2 months ago
- Your Chummie Newsletter is here! - https://t.co/3BPqjvwgv4 3 months ago
- The #holidays are coming soon! Consider a #Chummie #Bedwetting alarm as a #gift for loved ones this season! https://t.co/5l9h5lIu0k 3 months ago
- RT @KidsHealth: It's #NationalDiabetesMonth. Learn how to manage the disease and keep your child healthy. https://t.co/AKC0kSDK7g 3 months ago
- Handling children's emotions is challenging, especially when it comes to tough issues like #bedwetting & #selfesteem https://t.co/A6S3dOJcJZ 3 months ago
- The #PeanutsMovie is out tomorrow! #Parents, will you be enjoying this movie with your #children this weekend? :) #family #health 3 months ago
- #ObstetricFistula is an issue that causes #incontinence for many women. Learn about how you can help #EndFistula: https://t.co/j7nzV7ZLlL 3 months ago
- RT @Fistula_Fdtn: Learn more about our work to transform the lives of women with fistula at https://t.co/ZzZJwslYGu. https://t.co/6GflhoF617 3 months ago
- RT @JNJGlobalHealth: Learn what a good night’s sleep means to a woman with obstetric fistula. https://t.co/6vuTvOEUul via @kkelle29 #EndFis… 3 months ago
- RT @sleepfoundation: Over-scheduling your child with extracurriculars could take away his #GoodNights: https://t.co/3ykuxPAKFh https://t.co… 3 months ago
- #Bedwetting can be a #stressful issue for children and parents. Learn more on our blog: https://t.co/a27qqSRv3k #NationalStressAwarenessDay 3 months ago
- #My3WordHappiness: No more #bedwetting :) 3 months ago
- On our bedwetting #blog: What is a Urinary Tract Infection, and how does it affect #bedwetting? #uti #health https://t.co/f2VAOquVXh 3 months ago
- Your Chummie Newsletter is here! - https://t.co/gDqjr6vxdm 3 months ago
- Your Chummie Newsletter is here! - http://t.co/6wXTgRbssE 3 months ago
- Your Chummie Newsletter is here! - http://t.co/zzJIWnRD2T 3 months ago
- #health Did you know urinary tract infections are second most common type of infection in humans? http://t.co/RHjonUaiN4 3 months ago
- Are you busy spotting restrooms everywhere you go? Diabetes may be behind it all #Health http://t.co/DkzyV0VkV2 3 months ago
- Start your week with a simple, but consistent daily routine for a better health of your child #mondaymotivation http://t.co/aJR7f6GwNb 3 months ago